Radio Devon Interview & Dartmoor photos

Here's a link to the live interview I did this morning with Judi Spiers for her popular show BBC Radio Devon. We talked for about twenty minutes, about Goblins, The Exeter Riddles, Oliver and the Seawigs, Animated Exeter and last weekend's Chagword festival - which was a huge success, by the way. Many thanks to all the people who turned up to my event! And many thanks too to Sarah McIntyre for posting this morning's interview on YouTube.




Staying with matters Devonian, my wife, Sarah Reeve, is planning to post a photo each day all this year. They're mostly pictures of the Dartmoor landscape near our house, and they're lovely. You can follow her on Instagram (where she goes by the name of moorland) or on Twitter for updates.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phillip
My 6 year old son loves your book Goblins ( he is lucky to be a very able reader!) Anyway, his school are doing their annual Hogtrail in Ogwell, Newton Abbot when the children decorate life size hogs and create an art trail around the area. This year the them is 'Stories' and Archie was really keen to do a Goblins pig to honour your book. Then I found out you live locally and wondered whether you would like to get involved in some small way. I am sure it would really help the school raise the profile of reading and books and general. Anyway. Just a long shot. My email is sunnyalan@hotmail.com. I think they are decorating the pigs in the summer term.

Best wishes, and thanks so much for the lovely books

Alan

Post a Comment